Company is rapidly growing and expanding their product market and business model. Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow!
Pharmaceutical wholesaler focused on the dermatology segment whose primary customers are independent pharmacies. Our growing business is seeking a self-motivated team player for our start-up company that is poised for fast growth.
We are also a virtual manufacturer of products in our own label and we have launched our first product in Q1 2021. There are additional products in the pipeline that will launch over the next several years. We actively pursues partnerships, either co-development or in-licensing, as the exclusive marketing arm.
The position is full-time, located at the corporate office in South Florida.
JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Operations /CDR
Located: Corporate Office, South Florida
- Order and Returns Processing
- - Process orders on a timely basis
- - Process Return Authorizations as needed
- Be the primary liaison with the third- party logistics company
- - Maintain item master
- - Update customer information
- - Create new accounts as needed
- Inventory Management
- - Recommend purchases needed to maintain ample stock levels
- - Issue purchase orders as directed by management
- Customer Service
- - Communicate with customers as needed
- - Telephone and email contact
- CDR Responsibilities
- - Maintain office hours
- - Assist with record keeping
- - Assist if needed with inspections and requests
- Trade Sales/Business Development for own label product as opportunities arise
- - 4- year college degree preferred
- - 4-5 years’ experience at a pharmaceutical wholesaler/manufacturer or other relevant work experience
- - Licensed FL CDR
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills
- - Microsoft Office (Excel, WORD, Power point)
- - Work schedule - Hours/days – 40 hours/week
- - Employee benefits, 401K, medical, dental – Medical Offered
- - Vacation and sick time policy –PTO as accrued after probationary period
- - Hourly rate – depends on qualifications and experience
- - Job Description attached
- - Start date – April/May
- - Your minimum qualifications as stated on job description
Call to discuss the details or submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Sharon Roberts, CDR Team Member