- You, Your, Client, End-User, Business, Training Team, Student and Contractor, all refers to customer of this web site www.cderesourcecenter.com..
- Company, Our, We, Us, Web site, the Service, CDRRC and www.CDRResourceCenter.com all refer to Roberts Healthcare Consulting Service, Inc., aka Roberts Consulting Services.
The Web site and its non user generated content is owned by Roberts Consulting Services (also known as CDR Resource Center, www.CDRResourceCenter.com). CDR Resource Center is not a lawfirm and does not provide legal advice. CDR Resource Center does not take ownership of content created by its users. The content of this website does not purport to be and is not proprietary materials that comes from any State entity. The Terms and Conditions are an agreement between Customer and CDR Resource Center and applies to Customer's account(s) with CDR Resource Center. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY and retain it for future reference. Please note that the information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Customer agrees to periodically consult this website for changes or amendments to this Agreement. CDR Resource Center, may, but is under no obligation to, provide notices of any amendment, modification or update of this Agreement via e-mail to Customers.
3.0 Back-Up Files
CDR Resource Center will make every reasonable effort to protect and backup data for registered Users on a regular basis, however CDR Resource Center does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services and, therefore, users are solely responsible for independent backup of data stored on CDR Resource Center website, if any.
All content added to CDR Resource Center is held until your account is closed, by you or CDR Resource Center. Content that is set to be shared to the public will stay on CDRResourceCenter.com unless CDR Resource Center removes it. Any content you do not want shared with the public, must not be set to or 'shared' within the CDRResourceCenter.com website. If content on CDR Resource Center is sent to be shared, users who make a copy of this shared content become owners of their copy of the content. All content is set as 'Private' by default and is not shared. Any content can be removed by CDR Resource Center at any time. All test content/questions/answers and comments added to CDR Resource Center are the responsibility of the user adding them. CDR Resource Center will endeavor to remove any content which is deemed offensive and inappropriate.
CDR Resource Center cannot guarantee 100% uptime, but does make every effort to keep maximum uptime. CDR Resource Center takes no responsibility of events caused by any type of computer virus, hackers, server failure and the like.
5.0 You warrant that:
- You will keep secure your password/s used to access CDR Resource Center.
- No content of the adult nature can be used on CDR Resource Center.
- You accept responsibility for all information and material you issue over CDR Resource Center, and indemnify us and hold us harmless against any liability in relation thereto. In particular you undertake that you shall not publish or issue any information that is illegal or defamatory. You also acknowledge that we do not vet or approve any information or material available through CDR Resource Center. We do not accept any liability for any loss, claim or damages arising from or relating to information and material available through CDR Resource Center, to the full extent permitted by the law. You access and use such information and material at your own risk.
- You are solely responsible for dealing with persons who access your content on CDR Resource Center, and must not refer complaints or inquiries in relation to such content to us.
- You have permission to use the externally hosted images you use within CDR Resource Center, by the creators or owners of those images you use within CDR Resource Center.
- You have permission to use the hosting of the images you use within CDR Resource Center, from whom is responsible for the hosting of those images you use within CDR Resource Center.
6.0 We are not liable to you or any other person for:
- Cost, loss or liability (including loss of profit or other consequential damages) arising from our supply or failure or delay in supplying the Service.
- The content, context or confidentiality of any communications made by using the Service.
- The content and/or accuracy of content of any third-party websites or resources that are linked to, from or within CDR Resource Center. Links to third-party websites or resources do not imply endorsement by CDR Resource Center of such websites or resources. You accept sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
6.1 You indemnify us against all costs, expenses, loss or liability that we may suffer (directly or indirectly) resulting from:
- Your breach of these terms;
- Your use or misuse of the Service;
- The use or misuse of the Service by any person using your account; and,
- Publication of defamatory, offensive or otherwise unlawful material on any web site forming part of your Service.
7.0 Suspension and Termination of Service
We may from time to time without notice suspend the Service or disconnect or deny access to your Service:
- During any technical failure, modification or maintenance involved in the Service provided that we will use reasonable endeavors to procure the resumption of the Services as soon as reasonably practical; or
- If you fail to comply with any provision in this agreement (including failure to pay charges due), or do, or allow to be done, anything which in our opinion may have the effect of jeopardizing the operation of the Service, until the breach (if capable of remedy) is remedied.
7.1 CDR Resource Center may without notice to you remove, amend or alter your data upon being made aware of:
- Any claim or allegation; and
- Any court order, judgment, determination or other finding of a court or other competent body, that the data is defamatory, illegal, offensive or in breach of a third party rights.
7.2 We may end our agreement with you and cease providing Services for any reason immediately.
8.0 Features and Pricing
CDR Resource Center is a free service with optional upgrades for testing and training services and features. CDR Resource Center may change prices or institute new charges for any services or features on CDRResourceCenter.com at any time. Price changes to CDR Resource Center paid options will apply to subsequent paid services and to all new CDRResourceCenter.com paying users after the effective date of the change. All pricing changes will be posted on the CDRResourceCenter.com site, and such posting shall be considered sufficient notice to you of such changes. You are responsible for regularly reviewing pricing information as posted so that you have notice of such changes.
CDR Resource Center does not refund any purchase of CDR Resource Center products after purchase and delivery. CDR Resource Center will refund your online training purchase provided the service or product has not yet been accessed or received unless otherwise agreed.